Boy Stole my Heart

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BABY SHOWER!!!



This is what the baby binkeys look like. Hahahaha. We made a ton of them and had them sitting out at the shower. We still have a lot left over too.





This was the invitations that we sent out. My mom and I decided to have the shower a week from the day that we started making the invitations. So we put 90 invitations together in less than 24 hours and had them mailed out the next day.

This is the gift that I got from Cory and Wendy. Wendy works at the western store here in town and knows that this baby is going to be a cowboy the day he is born. This was one of my most favorite gifts that I got because it was something that I would have bought for him if I would have seen it.




These are the boots that also came with the wranglers and button up shirt. I didnt get a whole lot of cowboy stuff, but these are the cutest boots I've ever seen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ember said...

I love all your baby crafts! The invites were really cute too.
I'm sad I wasn't there.
I want to see a prego picture!!

Ember said...

I love all your baby crafts! The invites were really cute too.
I'm sad I wasn't there.
I want to see a prego picture!!