Boy Stole my Heart

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pregnancy....

I can officially place a bowl, or a plate, or a pop can ON my belly.
I no longer walk... I "waddle".
I consume more food than I ever thought was possible.
And today I was laying in bed and the baby kicked so hard it made my whole body and bed move and hit the wall. That one hurt. Hahhaa.
My feet have become so swollen that I have no ankles. And my toes are sooo fat. Not all the time luckily, but some days are better than others.
When I shower, the towel no longer covers my whole belly. I have to use a huge beach towel. Or wrap myself in 2 or 3 towels.
I am glad that we dont have TV in the house anymore. Because when I did... every commercial either made me sad or hungry.
I have a hard time getting off the floor, off the couch, out of the car, into the car, out of bed.... anywhere at all is hard. A few weeks ago I ripped my pants getting out of Shaylee's car.
I can no longer see my feet. Let alone paint them or tie my shoes.
I am scared to cough or sneeze because I always have to change my whole outfit afterwards.

I have absolutely loved being pregnant. There are definitely been ups and downs. But I never thought that my baby getting the hiccups would be so entertaining to me. I listened to them one day with the heart monitor that I have. I guess I was expecting the sound of a hiccup. But I sat there for over an hour listening to him move.

I have decided on a name. But I am not going to tell anyone what my little boy is going to be named. You will all just have to wait till he gets here to find out! Sorry mom.... you have to wait too!

No comments: