Boy Stole my Heart

Friday, May 8, 2009

baby BUMP

So I have hated every picture I have taken of my belly. But I figured i'd put at least one up. This is 37 weeks and 4 days. 17 days to go. I started having contractions this week. They were really bad on Tuesday and Wednesday then pretty much stopped all together. The worst part about being pregnant has been my swollen and sore feet. And the back pains. But mostly my feet. I got a pedicure a few weeks ago and I really loved it. It felt sooooo good. I cant even reach my feet anymore. And they are always so swollen!
I really have loved being pregnant. The best thing has been feeling him move so much. He has been so active. More active then some of my friends that are pregnant. And I love that I can feel everytime he moves or has the hiccups. I fall asleep at night listening to his heartbeat on my little monitor thingy. It amazes me that he is almost here. 9 months has been long enough to wait for him. But it still hasn't fully hit me that he will be here in 2 weeks. Its going to be amazing when he finally gets here. But I am more than ready for him. I will post pictures of the nursery/my bedroom later this week. It really is coming together. I did the colors blue and brown. And I'm thinking of having hot pink to accent things. Just so its a little girly for me too.
I finally have everything he needs. Except for a swing. And he doesn't need one of those.... I just want him to have one. Haha. But I have everything ready for him to come. So now I just have to wait for him to decide he's ready to be here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ember said...

Sue! You look great for being ready to POP!!!
I'm impressed! I made a little treat for you on my blog. Check them out. I can't wait to see your little guy!
Hang in there.
I'm experiencing labor too...in the form of kidney stones. (UGH) Happy mothers day to me!

Love you

Anonymous said...

This baby "BUMP" is so cute and tiny!
Can't wait to see your beautiful boy.

love ya,
Denise